For Old Saint Nicholas,
Because we love the gifts…
So here is the 2012 guide!
It is that time of year again, boys and girls are running around to parties and buying gifts for love ones! Not the most original post ever, but I found friends asking… so here is my 2012 Gift Guide.
1. Nars bottle of Shine. If the idea of going to another holiday party has you running to hide on the sofa, this quick easy total cheat to luminous skin is a must. (In other words, it is a gift to yourself.)
2. Diptyque ‘Tubereuse’ Scented Candle. Simple, Easy, and the Best. The perfect no hassel gift for that person you have no idea what to buy for….
3. Butter London’s Lips & Tips in West End Wonderland.
I feel strongly that everyone likes to shine.
4. Sara Happ Red Velvet Lip Scrub. I have never met a lip scrub that I didn’t like. However, this lip scrub is superior to all others.
5. Twizzerman Red Glitter. Hash tag ne·ces·si·ty.
Enjoy the Holidays..
Wrapped in Gold.
***beauty always comes from within, photos from all over the place this week. xoxo, behind the mirror***
%d bloggers like this: